Had me so stressed this past week.
All I can is, I don't know what I would do without my amazing Yearbook family
THANK YOU CATHLEEN, YUNSU, AND HANUL FOR HELPING ME WITH CAPTIONS.
I know you won't read this, but just a note for myself because I gotta make it up to you guys!
Nice to know that things are back to how they were with you now. :)
Cold weather makes me want a significant other.
Someone to keep me warm, someone who will notice those quirky idiosyncrasies... Most of all someone who just gets me and knows I'm not perfect but wouldn't want me any other way.
Then again, I think it's so dumb how girls have such romantic ideals of that boy who does not exist.
What can I say, I'm a hypocrite. : |
Head vs. heart? Mind vs. matter? Reason vs. emotion?
cold weather makes me want to be a single lone bachelor in a single-y city of cold desolate winds
ReplyDeletep.s. it also makes me wanna wear a jacket
ricky will keep you warm.
ReplyDelete