Monday, March 29, 2010

Starting over.

Swollen eyes and a runny nose.


Today marks the day of a well needed and deserved beginning.
As independent as I am, I can't do this by myself anymore.
I always thought I could. I always thought I was strong enough to hold my own, but maybe it's time for me to let something bigger than me take control.

Today was just such a big low... I just need to let go of all this struggle I've been fighting for the past year.
I want to go back to the sensation of warm water running down my head. I want to go back to the times when I was so sure of my faith. When I wouldn't question his power to change me.

But I think most of all, I just needed to be reminded that I can't do this all on my own.
I'm giving up everything to you because you're the only one I think can help me right now.



I just hope it's not too late.



Josephine, thanks for listening to me rant about what a messed up day today was.
Sorry I was either completely silent or sniffling in all of my responses.
I just needed time to think, to let things sink in.
But thanks for not letting me down. :)

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_ro2aerQg

    background music for this blog post.

    ReplyDelete