Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kate Bosworth

It's horrible how accustomed I've become to having fun almost every day of second semester senior year that it's ridiculously difficult for me to really sit down, do homework, and study for APs for an entire day. I remember how that was pretty much how it was every day for me junior year... but I have definitely been very blessed with lots of time to relax. Instead of doing my work in an hour's time, the same work takes me like 2 hours because I'm not really in the right mindset to concentrate... heh. :]

Life is good... I have so much to look forward to, so much to be excited about, and the best people in my life right now to share my time with!


I finally got to catch up on a Nylon issue too... which is where I found this quote by the beautiful Kate Bosworth... who has one blue eye and one blue/hazel eye.


"I think my biggest fear would be to look back and see that I didn't love to the potential that I could have because I was afraid to, I think we're all afraid of that. No one wants to feel that pain."

2 comments:

  1. heeeeeeeh. your picture doesn't work sweetie. But we all know what she looks like, so whatever :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm how come you didn't quote me when i said the exact same thing LOL
    JUST CUZ I DON'T LOOK LIKE KATE BOSWORTH

    ReplyDelete