Until no more school.
And here I am, pretty much breaking apart.
For this entire second semester, I've worked so hard to pull everything together, and I let it crumble to this?
Idk, really frustrated with myself.
Spanish; 89.89% what is with that? I think I bombed today's vocab quiz too. Greaaaat. -____-
AP Euro; 87.03%?! WHAAA. HOW DID MY GRADE DROP TO THAT FROM A 88.93?! Oh YEAH, WE TOOK THE EURO FINAL AND I BLEW IT. Yeah, I got like a 76% on the first half.
No, I'm not worried about how mad my parents are going to be.
Yes, they will be disappointed.
But so much more than that, it's how disappointed I am in myself.
Yeah, I know to most people, grades and school are overrated, but to me, they're actually important.
And I don't let grades consume my life, I promise. I mean, I think the reason why homework is so important to me is that there is no boy to speak of in my life.Yeah, embarrassing, but whatever.
I still can't believe I have such a bad Euro grade. -_______-
Hopefully projects will bring them up. a lot.
hahaha, my life is reduced to school and grades.
because pretty much nothing else happens in my life, yay!
Haha my grade in euro dropped four percent. Wasn't really feeling that 62 I got today.
ReplyDelete