Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hard to believe,

but yes, I do have feelings.
I can take a lot of joking and bad talk about me, but there's a point where I just can't.
Sorry.



Lately, all this drama about who likes who seems to be running around.
Makes me realize how tranquil (aka, boring) my life is.
Lucky in some ways, but still, boring.
Idk, school's almost over.
Like what? Maybe a month left?
Kinda weird how quickly high school seems to be passing me by.
I mean, yeah, it's four years, and yeah, it's tough, but it seems like it's passing by so darn fast...

I've firmly decided, no relationships until college.
Mutual liking is alright, but I'm not letting myself get into a relationship until college.. (:
Yeah. Idk, just talking about like marriage/finding that someone special with my mom and brother really helped me realize that like idk... kinda what's the point of high school dating?
IDK THOUGH. I'm bitter, yeah. Really, really bitter. I do believe in love, but definitely not as something I can experience in high school.
Okay, yeah, my little brain spill for the day.

4 comments:

  1. The point of high school dating is to get out all of your bad dating habits and to gain experience. But yeah, unless you have a car, high school dating is pretty pointless. Nothing in high school is really love. Don't worry about marriage. That time will come eventually :]

    ReplyDelete