Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goooooodbye, summer!

You have been too good to me. You have spoiled me with too much fun, but that's okay. I think that just maybe, I can handle junior year now.

Spending the last day of summer in the best way... going to Sherry's house with Josephine for a nice day of swimming, talking, tanning, movie watching?, etc.

I've felt so confused about so much lately, but idk... I feel so relieved today. Everything will work out because it always has in the past. The people who really want to stay in your life will make the effort to try.

And maybe avoiding the question wasn't the best way to handle it, but, not going to lie, there's a little relief in knowing that somehow, it will untangle itself. I've thought about it a lot... and I think I finally know what's up. I guess you already knew before I did, huh? :)

Sorry, I realized that pretty much all my blog posts are just random spurts of thoughts that I have... they don't really have any structure or make any sense.

Weeeeeeelll, thanks summer for everything! Getting to sleep in, go to sleep late, CMC for leadership camp, going to the mall & movies way too much, shopping, KOREA which quite possibly made this summer the best summer of my life, seeing pretty much everyone I really wanted to during summer, talking about summer things and flings, getting TAN, not having homework, wow, it's been such a blessing.

Thanks for the amazing summer.
Junior year, here we come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment