orientation for ROTC today.
I WENT AND I'M NOT EVEN IN ROTC ANYMORE.
HOW SAD, I KNOW.
Well, they SUPPOSEDLY needed a photographer so they called me, blah blah blah.
I go there, and there are like two other people with nice DSLRs so it was like, wait, why am I here?!
Oh well, nice bonding time with Jin Sol & Hannah.
AND NOW I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY THAT I AM DONE WITH ROTC.
I am not involved with that anymore.
Even if they need a photographer next time, I'll just remind them about the other people who have cameras. -______-
Oh well, there were some major pluses to today:
+ Photographer compliments<3 I love Jackie! + Getting told I look like Tiffany from SNSD... at very few angles, LOL
Last weekend of summer.. :(
Must still:
-Do bio packet... oops!
-Play with Aubrey and maybe Heidi. Plan birthday issssssh?
-Watch Paper Heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment