Thursday, August 20, 2009

The lower half of my mouth is numb.

Today, I was so lucky enough to get my wisdom teeth removed.
What a delightful procedure.
Although the orofacial practicioner, whatever he is called, claimed it would be painless...
it was not painless.
I only had my bottom two wisdom teeth removed, THANK GOD, but I was crying after I got them removed because it felt like someone was hammering a nail into the space where my wisdom teeth used to be.
BUT, after taking some Motrin and FINALLY getting Internet access at home, I can't exactly say that I'm in pain right now.
Now, I just need to update my iTunes by transferring the music from my brother's laptop onto our new computer.
AND try to get our computer to accept our printer so that I can read Josephine's stories.
Then I can rest in peace.



For your enjoyment, a picture to prove that I am indeed a chipmunk. -_____-

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! what a cute face :]

    sorry about your wisdom teeth. eat plenty of ice cream!

    want to see paper heart this weekend?

    ReplyDelete