Monday, August 3, 2009

Korea. The real post.

Sooo much to write...
Okay, well first off, I guess I'd just like to say that this post will probably be REALLY long and if you read it all and feel very disappointed with it afterwards, I'm sorry because this is mostly for my sake.
I went to the camp not expecting much out of it. I didn't really think I'd meet anyone that amazing or have a fun time or anything. I don't know, this camp just totally blew away all my low expectations.

Maybe the program was kind of strict because we had little kids in it too. I mean, I wish we could have shopped more or like had more free time or something, but that's okay because all the cool people I met made it not as bad as it could have been.
So, sorry Josephine, but I'll pretty much be doing the same thing you did for your Taiwan trip.. :D

ISABELLE;
So you were the first person I even talked to on the entire trip. I guess it was fate that my parents started talking to yours. You ended up being, like you said, my sister from another mother. Talking about boys, studying like ONCE for SAT/school classes, annoying everyone with our "HOLLA AT CHA GIRL FROM THE OC" every what... like 10 minutes?, dressing the same, getting freaked out 'cause we like the SAME things and have the same style, guy scouting everywhere... and pretty much failing, I don't know, just everything. We must seriously treat everyone to Guppies and take more Cue pictures and go karaoke so I can listen to your amazing voice and NOT play beer pong with Daejin. You were seriously one of the BEST friends I have ever made in pretty much 2 1/2 weeks. I'm so glad that you live in Irvine and that we're going to play sometime again over the summer because I pretty much want you in my life. :) So jealous of your amazing gorgeousness too. -___- And your smokin' hot athleticness... and your crazy, "S-LINE" dancing skills!

CHARLOTTE (center);
You and your sexy Korean singing amaze me. You know so many more Korean songs than I do.. it's kind of embarrassing. It was weird how we only became like REALLY good friends a few days before you left for home stay... remember the bus to Yeongju village? Those like.. 2 hours really changed our friendship for the better. Thanks for opening up to me and telling me so much about yourself even though I know you normally don't. I miss your patience and your continuous understanding of other people and situations.

JANET (right);
Pretty much the coolest 18 year old I know. You're so cool for hanging out with us and not making us feel inferior to you or something. You are probably one of the funniest people I met there. You + making up cheesy ways to get your arm around someone = HILARIOUS. Like the raving one... WOW, SO LAME, BUT SO GOOD. Your 18 years of wisdom really came in handy that ONE day. ;) We love men in uniform, LOL. Too bad we missed out on those other Korean cuties who were totally checking us out. ): I'm so glad I met you... even if we originally met because of hair/make-up stuff, you actually became one of my closest buddies. I hate you for being skinny even though you eat like a freaking pig with all the cheap Korean junk food. ): PARTY IT UP ONCE I'M LEGAL! <3 Donkatsu does not = don't cause shit, btw. LOL. I'll never forget how you said that you wanted your kid to grow up like me... obedient but still having a nice personality.

DANNY;
I'm surprised that we became such good friends because I was pretty jokingly mean to you when we first met. I mean, I was so amazed that you were 15 because YOU ACTED LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD. No, but you turned out to be one of the nicest and sweetest guys at the camp. You, me, Christine, and Daejin double dating was HILARIOUS. You and your obsession with SNSD was pretty funny/annoying. ESPECIALLY ANNOYING WHEN YOU MADE THE ENTIRE KOREAN CLASS LISTEN TO GEE/GENIE 15 TIMES. And how you like put all the little stickers of all the girls in SNSD in your wallet.. -___- Oh, Danny, I can't wait to see you when you're grown up. It will be SO funny.

FRANCES;
You are the cutest girl ever! :) I'm sorry that sometimes I got a little short tempered with you, but just know that I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know you. :) You were one of the sweetest people on the trip, like how you always got water for everyone at the table. I'm so honored to be one of your unnies!

DAEJIN;
Man, you are SO sleazy looking and sounding. :) But you were, hands down, THE FUNNIEST GUY AT CAMP. You touching like ALL the girls legs, telling everyone that I play beer pong, playing Nervous with girls, hitting on my Korean buddy because she was really cute, trying to convince me that I like Danny, not answering me when I asked if you if you liked Christine, being our main entertainment, Isabelle, Janet, and I sneaking you a note even when we weren't supposed to, you guys making us feel like fat asses when we ate your food because we didn't know you were still @ the university and then coming back, everything. You're not a bad kid but I hope you realize the mistake you made. I'm sorry if you really did get hurt at my "funny looking and sounding" comment, BUT I REALLY HAD THE BEST INTENTIONS.

CHRISTINE;
My roommate/twin/dongseng. It was SO weird how people thought we looked like. I kind of see it, but whatever, it's a compliment. :) You are the coolest _th grader I know, pretty funny how you lied about your age to like everyone, hahahaha. The note you wrote for me was so sweet and funny, I'll treasure it forever<3 Our late night conversations were the most like.. honest conversations I've had in a while.You made me crack up so many times. And yes, I admit, you are more... KNOWLEDGABLE in some ways than I am. I hated that one night when you totally like proved me wrong. Hahaha, no I'm kidding... kind of. I love scaring you with my terrifyingly ugly faces, and I know you miss those faces too. Love you and your... INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR in our room. I can't believe you made me cry @ the farewell party by repeating the laundry comment I made that morning... -____- I don't know how I would have made it through the camp without you.


To everyone else I didn't mention, it's probably because I didn't have enough time/energy.
I will miss you all sooo much. ):
See you guys soon, hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. you me phenotype at CHUCK E CHEESE SOON
    FREE UP YO CALENDAR

    ReplyDelete