Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Korea part II

No, I have not posted in forever. But I seriously have NOT had any free moments while I've been here.
Every moment is packed with some kind of cultural class or a field trip to somewhere, or something.
So tired, but idk, it's nice to get to know my culture a little better, as lame as that sounds.
All the people here are so amazing, it's going to be so sad to leave them in like... 3 days. ):
I don't think I'll have many stories to tell when I get back. It's just not the same telling a story like.. 2 or 3 weeks after something happens. maybe that's just me, idk.
Anyways, my friends and I sneaked up to the computer lounge on the 4th floor 'cause we're rebels. ;D I have some time to just chill so I spent most of it just reading everyone's old blog posts.
It's not the same, idk, when I'm so physically far away, I feel so out of touch with everyone.
Not talking to people for like 3 weeks really gets to you I guess.
Well, I'll be so excited to come back! I actually feel a little sick of Korea and rules and restrictions and group tours, so I'll be happy to have SOME freedom back at home.

Oh well, I've done a nice bit of shopping here. All the girls here dress so nicely! So jealous. Like they wear heels everywhere!

Idk, with some of the conversations I've had with people here, I've realized what a good girl I am. I'm actually kind of proud that I don't think that drinking or partying or doing drugs makes someone cool and stuff. Unfortunately, I've cussed here so much more than I probably ever have back @ home.. -____- Bad influences, these kids are.
It's okay, once I come home, I'll still be plain old me.
I was seriously considering getting GASP, my ears pierced. Not even crazy or anything, just my lobes. But I decided not to rebel against my parents wishes. Such a good child, I know.


SUMMER TO DO LIST.
-(500) Days of Summer
-Paperheart
-Permit?
-At least 100 hours of volunteer service?
-Beach
-Cue
-Reunion with friends
-500 sit ups a day, inspired by Janet!
-etc.

3 comments:

  1. STOP COPYING ME! get your ears pierced. and dude i know exactly how you feel. hahha. i was the good kid in my group too. and i got my ears pierced too. and i cussed more too. okay. we need to tell stories. for reals. GET YOUR EARS PIERCED

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you do 500 sit ups a day, you'll be able to like. punch people with your abs.
    and knock em out too.
    eee

    ReplyDelete
  3. "-500 sit ups a day, inspired by Janet!"

    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ok sarah. ok.

    ReplyDelete