Monday, July 6, 2009

RELIEF.

I've been posting this everywhere so sorry if you already heard this.
Basically, AP scores came in, and I DID NOT FAIL AS I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE.
I was so scared, it was ridiculous.
As I was opening the envelope, I was thinking, "Please, please, please, not a 2, not a 2, not a 2."
IDK HOW I DID NOT GET A 2 WITH THE HORRIBLY BSED ESSAY THAT I WROTE. I REMEMBER IT TOO WELL EVEN NOW. BUT I'M SO RELIEVED.


I'm also relieved that my brother got such good AP scores too, even in AP Spanish.
That boy never ceases to amaze me, because he does not work hard at all, but I guess he's still learning SOMETHING.



Also, July 4th was a lot better than expected.
Alicia came over and enlightened me that one my family friends who is my age is quite the stud.
I hate how I didn't see it all this time.
'Cause you know when like you've known someone for too long and they've been with you through too much that you can't see them as more than like... a family friend? -___-
Yeah, sucks. OH WELL!
We basically talked, played SIMS 3 on that guy's iPod, and uhhh, ate! (:
How fun I know.
Then after dinner, we got free snowcones from my nice neighbors and walked to Fullerton Stadium.
I guess there are SOME perks to where I live. :D
But yeah, spent like 3/4 of the time @ F. Stadium just WAITING IN LINE FOR THE RESTROOM 'CAUSE ALICIA HAS THE SMALLEST BLADDER EVER KNOWN TO MAN AND NEEDS TO PEE, NO JOKE, EVERY 15 MINUTES. -____-
It was horrible. (:
but at least we didn't miss the fireworks show!
Note to everyone: Never sit next to Alicia when there are fireworks as she becomes stranger than usual. (That's hard to imagine, I know.) Lots of singing along with patriotic songs and associating certain fireworks with like holidays and stuff... idk what she was doing, actually. (: IT'S OKAY, I STILL LOVE YOU.

Nice to talk to Alicia though. Caught her up on what's been going on. Good to hear what's been going on in her busy life too.

1 comment:

  1. aw did you like the book!? what'd you think of it?
    it's one of my favorites! it never gets old and it keeps me grounded :) if you liked that book, you should read the last lecture by randy pausch. it's also super good and inspiring

    ReplyDelete