Friday; Zach's pool party which for me, mainly consisted of just talking to people and chilling out on the trampoline. Tried to watch the stars with my lover, Hannah Chou, but I had to settle for DK since she broke my heart by rejecting me so much. Watched like half (?) of SAW II but Sherry told me what happens in the end during our car ride home. Poor Cameron had to deal with my jumpy-ness.
Saturday; Tom's birthday party. Mainly just hang out with my main squeezes... Yisu, Heidi, and Sherry. Actually, most of my time was spent on the playground... I just realized. And I was the first girl there, so that kinda sucked 'cause all the guys were there already. So that was pretty awkward. Sherry & Puneet were seriously the funniest two people @ the party. Their antics crack me up. :) Puneet pretty much confessed his love for me in front of the whole group AND GAVE ME A HUG... which totally made my night. Screw the fact that it was Tom's party. :D
Goodbye everyone, I am leaving for the airport in approximately... 5 hours.
& leaving @ midnight for Korea.
Hopefully I'll be able to get some Internet there and talk about how much fun I'm having. -____-
But I'll miss everyone. ):
Try not to have too many crazy fun parties without me, kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment