I don't think the AP score high has worn off of me yet. (;
I don't know, the past two days have been AMAZING.
Life is so great right now. My parents and I are getting along so well, I've been talking with my brother, I'll be reconnecting with friends very very soon, my mom and I have started a skirt making project (NOT LIKE OUR FAILED ONE, JOSEPHINE & SHERRY), volunteering has opened my eyes, late night conversations have been making me laugh,my motivation has been coming back... slowly but surely, I'm leaving for Korea in less than a week and I'm sure it'll be such a great experience, ETC. !!
Just feeling thankful for summer days, I guess.
Not much stress. I get to pursue some of my passions I never seemed to have time for during the school year.
After working at the nursing home, I'm waaay more appreciative of my parents. I'm scared that someday, when they get old, they won't be able to take care of themselves and they'll need to go such a place.
Nursing homes aren't bad... but I don't know, so many of the people there seem so lonely and they're always so grateful to have a listening ear.
I just hope my parents will be self-sustaining and won't need to go there.
Korea doesn't even seem like less than week away.
I'm a little excited to have 3 weeks away from everything that I have been familiar with my entire life.
But I'll also miss talking to everyone. ):
I might not have any phone service or Internet/computer access there... AHHHH!
And I'll miss Josephine when she comes back and it looks like we'll only see each other in August @ the earliest. ):
Oh well, despite that,
Life is just so beautiful<3
No comments:
Post a Comment