I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT A COMPUTER FOR ALMOST A WEEK.
It has done unfathomable damage to me.
It sucks.
My desktop won't really start up, and we only have one desktop in our house, so I was in agony for about 4 days.
But then, my brother came home from Stanford on Sunday! (And left to go beach camping with his friends the same afternoon...)
BUT, I then realized that Fullerton Public Library has wi-fi.... and James has a laptop... SO YAAAAAY! :)
Beautiful. I have Internet again.
Luckily, we'll probably be getting a new computer either tonight or tomorrow.
I could've gotten one today I guess... but since I know pretty much nothing about computer or how to even like set one up if we got one, I decided it was much safer to wait for James, the computer geek.
but I really am glad my brother is back.
Just a comfort to know that he's home... well not completely right now, 'cause he's camping... but he's coming back from that @ around 6 in the evening.
AND, he got me a Stanford sweater... so I'll look super cool, like I'm one of those smart people who even have a chance of making it into that school.
Sadly, this whole no Internet thing made me realize how dependent I am on technology to keep me from being bored.
I've been reading so much this past week so that i wouldn't be bored... -_____- it's not really the same thing though.
On the other hand, I've been going to the library to study PSAT.. so that's a plus of not having Internet, I guess.
Okay, that's all I really have to say.
:O dude i so would have gone to the library with you! haha but then I again, i would have distracted you like crazy and most likely make you have some detrimental effect on your PSAT scores. hahaha XD
ReplyDeleteANYWAYS, what happened to your computer? why do ya need a new one anyways? :O
i'm a MAC. ricky's a MAC, BE A MAC
ReplyDelete