Even though sometimes you frustrate me with your nosiness, your prying, and your incessant desire to help me, I still love you.
Thanks for buying me pho or Flamebroiler whenever I have a craving, thanks for being my number one supporter, thanks for giving me tough love, thanks for showing me that when life gets rough, you just gotta buckle down and give it your best shot, thanks for knowing that I am not perfect but loving me the same, thanks for wanting the best for me, thanks for not getting mad at me even when I can be nasty to you, thanks for believing that my hard work will pay off, thanks for helping me believe in me... basically I have a lot to thank you for.
Thank you.
I love you<3
ON ANOTHER NOTE,
HALLELUJAH FOR 3 DAY WEEKENDS.
GOD KNOWS I NEED THIS ONE.
SO GLAD THAT THE BIO TEST IS DONEEEEEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment