Tuesday, October 20, 2009

THAAAANKS

guys! :)


Aubrey - You remembered our Cost Plus adventures/promises!
Zach - You totally delivered on your promise to get a nice present, HAHAHA. The cookie is so beautiful I don't even want to eat it... and the racquetballs! :) No guys, he did not just give me blue balls. -____- GROSS.
CC - Of course, you and your lovely Bundt cakes. SO GOOD. PEOPLE DEVOURED LIKE HALF OF IT, BUT THAT'S OKAY. I STILL TASTED SOME.
Yisu - You and your such beautiful interpretations of me... but I loved it anyways! You always know the type of stuff I'd like, hehehehehe.
Andrew - I was quite amazed at your SARAH cookies. IDK WHY BUT THEY'RE JUST REALLY COOL. And they seem like they were made from scratch which is... very very impressive. :)
Heidi - I only got to eat one of your super buttered up chocolate chip cookie/brownie creations, but it was AMAZING. Thanks for remembering I have Snipes third!
Sarah M. - You are an awesome Yearbook editor. Thanks for baking me cupcakes! Everyone ate all those minus one too!


Thanks for all the birthday wishes, too!
You guys are seriously the bessssst fwends I could ever ask for <3
I loveee you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment