Hello, year of many new changes.
Goodbye, year of surprises, stress, and genuine happiness.
Honestly, I can't wait for 2011. I can't wait to graduate, I can't wait to see where I'm going, I can't wait to start college somewhere completely new to me. I am so excited and ready for 2011... it's so great that it's finally here.
Here are my New Year's Resolutions:
-Love the way I was designed to love.
-Laugh, laugh, laugh as much as I did last year and then some.
-Maintain and develop my relationships with people.
-Be truly grateful and excited to attend the college that I choose.
-Keep up this blog... even in college.
-Have a better sense of style... which means I should stop being so lazy with the way I look. -_-
-Have more adventures... not go crazy, but just to enjoy life and how great it is to be alive, healthy, and young.
-Keep on going to the gym at least three times a week.
-Stay positive!
-Make the most of senior year.
-Be honest to others and myself.
-Finish first semester out strong and don't slack off too much second semester.
I can't think of other things... but I guess that's pretty much it.
I hope 2010 treated everyone well and that 2011 will treat everyone even better!
i think your style is perfectly fine, i don't see anything wrong with it :)
ReplyDelete