1. Sometimes, I really can't tell if you're just TRYING to piss me off/make me have my doubts... I have no other explanation for some of the things that you do. Or maybe I'm just being too sensitive... which could be another legitimate explanation too I guess... -_- Either way, it really bothers me... but just like way back when, I think I'll still make the same decision to do what I did last time. PLEASE STOP THOUGH. PLEASE. Brudda, you da best for listening to me that one time/being able to relate to me while I ate my spam musubi... yubba you.
2. Summer: [laughing] No I’m not a lesbian. I just, don’t feel comfortable being anyone’s girlfriend. I don’t actually feel comfortable being anyone’s anything.
--
Summer: Okay. I like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later.
--
Tom: Look, we don't have to put a label on it. That's fine. I get it. But, you know, I just... I need some consistency.
Summer: I know.
Tom: I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently.
Summer: And I can't give you that. Nobody can.
Summer, some days I couldn't agree more and some days I think you are the most scared and cowardly girl ever known in the history of movie characters.
3. I feel like I have been losing touch with certain people while definitely strengthening relationships with other people. I miss you guys!
4. Is it really second semester?! I remember not being able to wait for this time of my life and now that it's here... I can't believe it.
5. I really admire you because I can just tell that you are a good person. Even though I don't know you that well, you always have a smile on your face every time you say hi to me and your cheerful attitude is contagious! I love it!
6. I need to learn to love cold weather.
7. Inside jokes are the best... or the worst. Plus they make the best matching Myspace headlines, hehehehe. See what I did there?
8. I realized that I forget A LOT. It kind of worries me... I think I probably have the worst memory ever. :(
9. Be careful what you wish for... very careful.
10. I feel like I should have documented senior year through pictures... but I always feel awkward busting out a camera and posing people. IDK. Plus... I think I gave my point and shoot to my brother because I'm such an awesome sister.
it seems like each number references a person, but i'm not sure...
ReplyDelete