I am so in love with the people who are in my life, the people who have taken the time to get to know me, and the people who are sincerely trying. I am in love with the beautiful time I have left in California and the indescribable people who have helped shape me into the person that I am today. I am in love with adventure and knowing that six months from now, I will no longer be in my little comfort zone. Maybe I won't be in love with my new surroundings at first, but I know I will grow to love. I am in love with change because it allows for growth. I am in love with childhood dreams like wanting to be a flight attendant or a dolphin trainer. I am in love with the present and the now but also the future. I am in love with knowing that there is a time for everything and that I should simply enjoy and worry a little less. I am in love with the loving and supportive network of people in my life because they are the people who have allowed me to be understanding and loving. I am in love with the intricacies within every single individual. Honestly, it seems like everyday, I am finding a new characteristic within somebody that I never knew about. I am in love with this passion for people - for wanting to understand, communicate, and connect. I am in love with the unexpected, the expected, the imperfections, and the idiosyncrasies. I am in love with words - with poems and literature that can make me really stop and think and feel and re-evaluate. I am in love with possibilities and the endless opportunities that I have. I am in love with being young and naive. I am in love with the process of maturing and really becoming someone.
Is it really possible to be this much in love?
Who knows, but I hope that feeling doesn't stop too soon.
I am completely, head-over-heels in love.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY
ReplyDeleteD'awwwwwwww :]
ReplyDeleteasww shucks
ReplyDelete