Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am honestly super excited for the next five days. Yay for red eye flights and really only staying at hotels for the purpose of sleeping and not much else. Yay for spending four days visiting four different colleges in four different states. Yay for having the opportunity to spend this valuable time with my mom. Yay for getting the chance to see which school feels like the best fit for me. I really should be finishing my econ homework instead of typing this blog post... but it's just wonderful to realize that I have options, even if they're not exactly in the form I expected/wanted.


On a brighter note, I apologize, blog readers, for the depressing tone my blog has had lately. I am so very blessed to have so much love in my life. I know people think teenagers who use the word "love" are extremely naive and not completely realistic, but I think the people around me sincerely care about me and want nothing but my happiness. I have definitely had some good talks the past couple of days... talks that make me excited and not so excited for the future at the same time, talks that have really made me think about who I am and who I am becoming, and talks that have made me both laugh and cry. Life is so crazy, but it also so good. God, you are good. Please don't ever let me forget that.

P.S. I'm still waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment