Sometimes, I get so sick of being "understanding" and "reasonable" and "logical". Sometimes I wish I could tell people exactly how I feel without worrying about the repercussions that those actions would have on our relationship in the future. Sometimes I wish things didn't bother me so much so that I wouldn't have to feel conflicted in the first place. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't think about things from so many different perspectives so I wouldn't care if I hurt someone's feelings because I wouldn't realize their feelings anyways. Sometimes I wish I would be more selfish and do everything solely for myself. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so sensitive emotionally... because being so hasn't been working out very well for me. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so concerned about being a "good person" and always "doing the right thing".
Sometimes I wish I didn't have such ugly thoughts in my head.
It's a learning process... it really is.
I'm sorry, twin, for being so uncaring and not realizing your troubles :[ And I think that it's totally healthy for someone so nice and adorable like you to have off days. It'll die down though, and I'll soon see my lovely twin that I know =) Your bubbliness and kindness are what makes you you. Don't ever let anything or anyone make you feel otherwise! I'm only a heartbeat away ;]
ReplyDelete