Friday, June 17, 2011

Graduated!

My bad for not updating this blog for about a month... I wish I had written something down because I guess that's what blogs are great for: looking back and remembering the pettier things that I was so concerned about and hopefully seeing myself mature and change into a better person.

I really don't think it's hit me that the people I have spent the last four years of my life with won't be in my life everyday anymore... but I know it will for sure hit me when I'm on the airplane to Georgia, literally on the other side of the country.

It sucks being sick/not having your normal voice on like the last three days of school because 1. you aren't recognizable by your voice and 2. you can't say everything you want to the people who really matter.

God, are you revealing yourself to me now? It's scary knowing that I really have no control over some things, that some things are really just up to you... but I want to believe that you are good and that the plans you have made for me and the people I love are good too.

Even though people's opinions and people's past experiences seem like they're working against us... I guess I could never give up what I have with you without even trying to make things work. You are really something else and I love how we learn more about and from each other every day.

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart." - Elisabeth Foley
I really hope that this quote will hold true for the true friends in my life. Even though we will all go our separate ways and grow differently and without each other... I hope we will still have our special friendship. Thanks Yasy, for proving that it's definitely possible.

1 comment: