-Grandma and uncle from Korea are visiting. Nice to have them around because they're so funny. Amazing how much people can communicate... even if languages aren't exactly on the same level.
-Getting sick sucks... I don't know why this is happening to me when I feel better than I have felt in a long time, I am finally at my ideal weight, have a healthy diet... etc.
-I love spending time with friends and family... although I do feel kinda bummed that I haven't been able to see everyone that I want to see.
-To-do lists are great... I just hope that I get to do everything I want to before I leave.
-Excited for college! I already know who my roommates are and they seem really nice. Even though my school starts a lot earlier than most, it also means my summer starts earlier too so yay! I'm so excited to meet new people and experience new things and learn more.
-Can't think of anything more... :) Sorry for not keeping you updated, bloggie.
No comments:
Post a Comment