I have three weeks and one day left of summer. I will be leaving for Georgia on August 15th.
Summer and California, as always, have not disappointed me in providing me with fun, challenges, laughter, and comfort. How lucky I am to have people and things that make it so difficult to say goodbye every single time.
I almost wish I was not going back to school two weeks early, but I know I'll have a great time with all the RAs (resident assistants) and PALs (like me! orientation leaders). New is always exciting and I'm sure all the incoming freshmen will be amazing.
It's strange to realize how much has changed over the past year...
A year ago, I had so many things I wanted to do the summer before I left for college. This year, I still have things I want to do, but I don't feel that they are so urgent. I guess I'm simply enjoying time for what it is.
This is a pretty cliche post.
You pretty much wrote what was in my head for me, Sarah! (:
ReplyDeleteAs fun as California is, I want to go back to school and be with the RA's and meet the new freshmen.
Do you think you have time for one last meet up before we both leave?