Thursday, August 9, 2012

18 Things I Want:

Apparently this is a popular hashtag on Twitter or something... I stole this idea from a Thought Catalog article so I'm actually not that original... heh. :)
Anyways, don't judge me for my superficiality or vague wishes.... These are a list of 18 things I want at this moment, as selfish as they may be.

1. More time. (Perhaps a time machine would suffice?)
2. More patience.
3. More understanding.
4. Greater love (both for myself and others).
5. More wisdom.
6. Less fear.
7. More balls (I mean this like having the balls to strike up conversations without feeling awkward/creepy and being a genuinely energetic and exciting person)
8. A better relationship with my parents, especially my dad.
9. More understanding of/from my parents.
10. A greater sense of direction/what I should be doing.
11. Less bitterness.
12. The ability to stop comparing myself to others.
13. Less judgment, especially when it's negative, mean, and in bad taste.
14. Cheaper, more available healthy food.
15. A smarter brain (academically, this would make things much easier)
16. More assertion and less passivity.
17. More curiosity.
18. Long, healthy hair.

1 comment:

  1. There's a proverb like "it's the wise who know they need more wisdom" or something similar.

    ReplyDelete