Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Eeeek!

Oh my little bloggy, how I have abandoned you!
I guess the only thing I feel like writing about is that I am actually studying abroad next semester. Surprise! I can't believe I'll be leaving for King's College London in less than 2 months. What am I doing?! I don't even know what classes I'm taking there or where I'm living... They use a different currency! I know NOBODY there! It's such a big city! Someone's going to kill me! Nobody will even know!

I'm terrified, but also excited that I have the opportunity to study abroad... And still go to nursing school! (hopefully, given that one of the three I am applying to accepts me... oh boy, college applications all over again.)

On a completely unrelated note because I realized that writing about how scared (and thrilled) I am makes me even more terrified... I love people. I love people who make me see how they need to develop because it makes me see how I need to develop sometimes. I love people who can open themselves up so quickly and easily... I love people who are constantly teaching me. I love people who have an inkling of the kind of person that I am, knowing that I need some pushing to open up... I guess it's because I then know that they care enough about me. What's up with that? Hmm...

2 comments:

  1. Sarah! You're studying abroad?! That's so cool, and in London nonetheless!

    I so wish I could study abroad, but have lots and lots of fun! Bring back a hot british guy or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, Sarah, sometimes I hate people. And then I love them all over again. What's up with THAT? ;]

    ReplyDelete