Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lots on the mind.

Friday was disappointing.
Grade in Euro dropped to a B+. Right before quarter grades.
Idk, I know it doesn't matter because they don't even count.
But I just hate working so hard for a grade and not getting it.
You know, if you read my blog, I sound like such a nerd. ):
Sad, I know.

But I know people think that it's 'cause of my parents and stuff.
But it's really not. Idk, I just KNOW that I'm fully capable of doing this, and it seems that I can't.


Anyways, after school, waited for Josephine to finish her Oracle business.
Then, we went to her house.
Or H Mart/Cherry on Top and THEN her house.
I thought CoT's yogurt was pretty good, but Josephine didn't seem to think so (:
Oh well!
Kaaay, so we ate dinenr and played RockBand!
Well we only played the guitars, but it was really fun.
'Cause I actually started to get the hang of it... after my failed first try. -_____-
Then, we went to Cell Group @ her church.
Every time I go, I always seem to feel so much more enlightened afterwards.
Spiritual gifts...
Hmm, well when I first saw the huge list of gifts, I TOTALLY thought of my dad first.
'Cause I saw giving and hospitality.
And that's totally my dad. Like, it's so embarrassing, but he like invites people he's just met and only has known for like 5 minutes over to our house (hospitality) and he LOVES giving people things. Like our homegrown avocados. I think Josephine knows this all too well, HAHAHA. I mean yesterday, when my parents were picking me up from church, they had gone to H-Mart before, and they bought strawberries for her family.
And when I brought them in, Josephine was like "AHHH, tell your dad to stop giving my family things 'cause I feel bad!"
Idk, I guess I've always been accustomed to his giving, so I never really realized how amazing his open heart is. And sometimes, I just got annoyed by it 'cause it's kinda embarrassing when he makes me give my teachers or friend's family's avocados. But I realized yesterday that giving is his spiritual gift. Interesting.

So today is officially my half birthday.
I can now get my permit! (:


BEACH TOMORROW.
I HOPE I GET TAN.
I hope I don't get burned instead and end up looking like a tomato on Monday.. ):

But yay for STAR testing! Easy peasy week ahead.
And, MINIMUM DAY ON FRIDAY<3
Lots to look forward to.
Including grade raising in Euro & Spanish...

2 comments:

  1. hahahah
    your spiritual gift is helps :]
    p.s. you suck at rockband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok sarah, josephine fail at rock band too

    ReplyDelete