Sunday, April 5, 2009

UCLA/SD

So spring break started out really really well!
Yesterday, I went to UCLA and got a campus tour.
AND NOW, I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO UCLA.
Like, I think I can get in. And it's a really nice school!
Idk, I always thought it was ghettoish... but after going there, it's pretty nice!
AND, OUR TOUR GUIDE, ZACK, WAS REALLY CUTE.
So he pretty much made UCLA look a whole lot better (:
And I never knew UCLA's medical center is NUMBER 3 in the COUNTRY. :O
Third only to John Hopkins and some other.. school.. I forgot. Bad memory. ):


We almost went to Santa Monica Pier cause it's so close.. but my daddy wasn't feeling too good. ):

Then today, UCSD! (:
Campus isn't as nice.. bigger, but not as nice.
No cute tour guide either, not even a student! Some old grandma...
So Ricky and I ended up just like.. taking pictures of people/landscapes.
Then, we went to La Jolla Beach... ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES I HAVE EVER SET MY EYES UPON. So nice and peaceful...
So my parents were like over the summer, let's spend the night near La Jolla! YEEEEES ! (:
Then uhhhh, we went to go eat dinner, and many... HILARIOUS things transpired.
I think during these past two days, Ricky has gotten to know my family much more than he ever wanted to. -___-
I think my family's too comfortable with him.
Kinda embarrassing.

Well anyways, pretty much the sum of the past two days.
Hopefully the rest of the week will be just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment