Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update

So I made it into the CMC Step Up to Leadership program with a full scholarship (:
This week has been really busy.
Idk, today, I have to fill out the CMC leadership survey still.
Do English homework (writing down lit terms)

Tomorrow, Birch, I think. And watching the remake of Indiana Jones
Saturday, Faces of Fullerton for NOW Club & Josephine's NOVO Fashion Show.
Sunday, Core group lunch.

Somewhere in between there, I still gotta review like heck for Euro.. ):

Progress reports in.
Grades look better than they really are 'cause the Euro B+ didn't get entered (:

But, I got this one student of the quarter thing for Spanish.
I'm really happy to know that Senora Menna actually noticed how much hard work I put in this quarter to really bring my grade up from a B+ to an ALMOST A-. Well it WAS an A- at one point, but whatever.
Just nice to be appreciated once in awhile (:


Things have been so busy lately!

1 comment:

  1. a leadership program accepted you?

    ...do they know you terrorize everyone you meet

    ReplyDelete