I am very tired today.
But it's okay, because tomorrow will be gooooood! :)
I wish I could be at Josephine's house right now, making goodies for Mrs. Snipes chocolate day tomorrow, but I just don't think it was meant to be.
Today, right after school, my brother and mom left for Oklahoma to visit one of the schools there...
I hope James likes the school and I hope that if he does, he'll be able to grow and really LEARN there.
My grades are still bad, definitely not where I want them to be.
But it's going to be okay. In the end, everything will be okay. I'm still stressed, but more at peace. Does that make sense?
I know my parents will be worried once quarter reports come out... but it'll be okay. :)
I'M SO GLAD THAT TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY BEFORE SPRING BREAK!
No comments:
Post a Comment