Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tapas and good spirit

TAPAS ARE SO YUMMY!
I wish I could try every single one but that would be a little expensive...
Many good things happened to me today.
1. As already mentioned, TAPAS!
2. In the Sadies raffle thing which I entered not really believing that I would win anything, I DID WIN SOMETHING. TWO SOMETHINGS. A JAMBA JUICE GIFT CARD AND 2 DISNEYLAND TICKETS. I NEVER WIN ANYTHING IN RAFFLES. I think my luck is changing... ;)

In light of my good spirits, guess which one you are!
1. Even though we only really see each other during random lunches or Best Buddies meetings, I'm so glad you're one of my best friends. I think some of my best recent talks have been with you because you live the life that I kinda secretly wish I could live. ;) Hehehehe. I'll live vicariously through you I guess...
2. I love that we have first period together! I'm sorry that things worked out the way that they did because I wish everything could have gone your way, especially considering how much you worked this year. I just hope that you realize that all will take care of itself in the end. So stop wondering what if!
3. You are so so so funny and I love that I really just became friends with you this year when I felt up your leg in a closet. ;D That sounds super creepy but you and I both know that it's not... really... I love our monthly cultural experiences and I will really miss them next year...
4. My plate of sunshine. Thanks for making me laugh everyday and sincerely caring about me. Even though you've gained so many friends this year, it's nice to know that you've still kept me as a friend too. I'm so glad that we're so close (both as friends and physically) so that we can actually hang out pretty much whenever.
5. Thanks for being that person for me. I don't want to say anything more about it! And I don't really think I need to, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment