I can't believe today is the last day of May.
May, where have you gone? Because of AP testing, you seem to have just disappeared.
This weekend has probably been one of the most stressful weekends of my life.
I have done so much worrying and thinking and stressing.
Friday was my date with CC (+Ricky as our third wheel) to get prom accessories.
Saturday was Prom... there's too much to say about that. I had fun, maybe even more than I expected to, and that's really all I have to say.
Sunday was Spanish filming... which was kind of a failure because we did not finish. The telenovela is due on Wednesday.
Today (Monday) was APUSH filming. We met at 8:30 in the morning. I feel bad for my APUSH group... they had to deal with my ugly bad mood at the end of the day.
Ricky, thanks for reminding me about the Troy Tech email/Excel thing... what would I do without you. I would have completely forgotten about that!
I'm not sure where I'm going. I feel like my development as an individual has not only stopped, but actually back tracked a little bit. I used to be so sure of my boundaries and my discipline... but now, I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure why I work so hard, I'm not so sure why I restrain myself.
I used to be so confident that I would studiously devote my time to... learning. I don't have that same one track mindset anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment