Honestly, I'm kind of sick of people ONLY talking to/IM-ing me because of school related questions/conversations. I mean, yeah, I get that we're all students and of course, you're going to have questions about what the homework is/college apps/how ridiculous teachers are... but PLEASE, I just really dislike when those are the ONLY times you'll ever talk to me. And I guess I do that too sometimes... but idk, I still don't like it one bit.
It's not like I'm calling anyone out right now or anything... just in general... I'm a little peeved.
If we're friends, then start treating me like one. If we're not, then stop asking me for help!
Yes I sound like a complaining little girl.. and I am.. but MERRRRRR. -_______-
On a brighter note, it's finally December!
The last month of the year, the month of many released decisions, and the month of festivities.
I've been way more nervous the last couple of weeks about college apps/decisions even though I was pretty relaxed about them say, a month and a half ago.
I really want to believe that although I don't have a perfect GPA, a resume full of extracurriculars, or a whole of leadership positions, what I do have will get me into college... hopefully the college that is perfect for me.
I guess right now I can't do anything about early action decisions anyways because they're already submitted... but I'm just praying for the best.
I just have to trust that wherever I go is where I was meant to go, right? :)
yes. good mentality girl!
ReplyDeletebtw. I think I know one of the people you're talking about. A guy who's in one of our classes? BOOOOOOOOO
i wonder if those people ever realize how unliked they are by doing what they do. Take help but never give help.
ReplyDeleteand you'll be fine on college apps, don't stop believin'!
ohaithar. i haven't commented your blogs in a while, but i've read every single one of em. sorta creepy how i read em and don't leave a note... heh whatevz its national creeper day today anyways X)
ReplyDeletebut you tell em! I hate seeing people take advantage of your studious nature anyways. Next time someone asks, tell em to consult Pimp Daddy Rix. I'll know what to do bahaha
DUDE! We have the same blogger background hahahah (:
ReplyDeleteWhat's your e-mail address? I'll send you a invite to follow my blog. And YES! (= most def winter hangout!
ReplyDeleteyou will get into the college that is right for you because I know you will make the most of any college you go to. Everyone sees how special you are. You don't have a thing to worry bout :)
ReplyDeletefollow this one too (:
ReplyDeletehttp://chapstickandsomemints.blogspot.com/