I think it's just me, but the three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas seem to be just flying by...!
Here's some things to motivate me for the next week and a half:
-Birthday pawwties
-Elf dance! (still need to get costumes... o_o)
-Christmas gifting... hehehe, Secret Santas. :B
-My grade is slipping in REGULAR physics. Oh so QQ because everyone complaining about Physics is in B or C... LOL, I SUCKZORS. But it's okay... I'm gonna OWN THIS NEXT TEST. YES I AM.
-...soo... close... in calc... I'M GONNA OWN THURSDAY'S TEST. YEEEEEEEEAH.
-No Harper presentation until next Friday... I love being Extract 1 <33333
-Staying late for Yearbook proofs tomorrow... yay for spending time with awezum people!
-James is coming home in about a week! YAY!
-Early action decisions... hopefully at least one school? Honestly, I'll be so excited if I just get into one!
Basically, I gotta finish out this week and a half left strong! Then after that two weeks of break and then a strong finish to the semester! Then I will be freeeeeee! Well maybe not really, but at least I won't have to stress about perfect grades. :)
Back to physics hw!
PSSHT... who the hell takes AP Physics C?
ReplyDeleteThat class is for losers.
Oh wait... :'(