I've been super tired from a red eye flight, a little grumpy from the ridiculous humidity, and consequently, not as outgoing as I probably should have been... but Oxford is beautiful and the people here are all so nice and helpful.
Honestly, it was pretty hard when I first got here because I couldn't help but miss the people and environment back home in California but it's so much better now and I appreciate what was in my past but more importantly, what's in my present and future.
I will definitely not be able to forget the amazing people and experiences I had in California, but I know it's also time for me to embrace change and all the excitement with it!
I can imagine myself happily spending the next two years of my life here.
Now I'm off to be confused about registering for classes.. YAY!
(sorry this blog post is so short and vague... I promise it'll be more detailed later!)
WELCOMME TO GEORGIAA
ReplyDelete