Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chicago and beyond...

I've been so blessed with the opportunity to be able to visit Chicago over winter break... my trip has seriously inspired me to visit more places both around the country and within California. Life is so beautiful and has so much to offer... I can no longer be content with remaining in my comfortable little bubble.

So here's my list of places to see/things to do... straight off the top of my head so it might be a little messy!:
1. Hike up to the Hollywood sign. (Thanks Josephine!)
2. Beach cruising from Santa Monica to Venice (Thanks Ricky!)
3. San Francisco
4. Santa Barbara (Thanks Cameron!)
5. San Diego
6. Grand Canyon
7. Redwoods
8. Sequoia
9. Yellowstone
10. Yosemite
11. Florida... the white sand beaches!
12. New York - see a play on Broadway!
13. Washington D.C.'s cherry blossoms
14. MICHIGAN!
... The list goes on and on :) And this is just within the United States... I can't believe how much there is to see and experience.


The sad thing is, I've visited a lot of the national parks when I was younger with my family but I never appreciated them....

4 comments: