Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dancing in the rain

There is something so beautiful and therapeutic in dancing in the rain.

I went to the Alesso concert at Emory yesterday and I had an incredible time. Who cares if the rain was coming down so hard that it looked like I had just taken a shower? Who cares if I am now probably sick with a headache, sore throat, and body aches? There is something amazing about just letting things go and dancing like I'm insane.

It is invigorating to realize all these open doors that are in front of me... and I'm not just talking about concerts or fun, but all these opportunities I have to grow and learn. That's exciting.

I feel some assurance that everything will turn out the way they are supposed to turn out. I doubt this feeling will last, but right now, it is an exquisite feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment