This weekend has been busy already!
Friday consisted of two birthday's, Ricky's and Iris'.
Fun fun fun! (: I still need pictures though! ):< Especially of the warm comfortable human blanket :D
Then uhhh, today, photowalk with Bralvin.
I was their intern. And it was very... interesting to observe their love-hate relationship.
But I think I got some shots that have potential to be included in my Oracle portfolio!
Homeworking like a madwoman,
Really wanted to go watch He's Just Not That Into You with Alicia, but no.
My mom says no cause of my freakin lame book competition. -____-
Whatever, just trying to hang in there until spring break.
Sadies has got me confused!
I just wanna ask a guy to have fun that day 'cause the theme's so ridiculously cute!
But idk, I'm afraid to ask anyone 'cause what if they actually wanna go with someone in particular?! -__- Dilemma.
ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK
ReplyDeleteask jason <3
ReplyDeleteask.
ReplyDelete