Sunday, March 29, 2009

Recap of the weekend;

This weekend was so jam packed, it wasn't even funny.
But I had a lot of fun, so it's all good (:

Friday was Military Ball and despite my previous concerns that I wouldn't have fun at all,
I actually had a lot of fun!
Aubrey and I went to Hannah's house to get ready and of course, it's always fun to get ready with the girls :D
Then we went to Coyote Hills Country Club.
Poor Aubrey was so hungry that she was getting pains though. ):
Then we were the last table to get food because the crazy sophomore guys were all sitting at our table... -________- GREAT.
But it's okay, 'cause the food was so amazingly delicious that at the end, I didn't really care!
Then, we listened to a really nice speech, or at least I thought.
There was a raffle thing, and I ACTUALLY WON A STARBUCKS CARD/WATER BOTTLE.
I never win raffles! :D
Then, the "dancing" started. It was SO awkward at first, so then Aubrey, Janet, Allison, and I just went outside to go camera whore (:
But it was super fun 'cause we got scared by this one golfer statue and almost peed in our pants.
Then we went back to dance "appropriately" and instead Aubrey and I just started screaming the lyrics to whatever song was playing.
I think we kind of annoyed some people, but we had fun! :D
But getting asked by Williams if I wanted to dance was just A TEEEEENSY BIT AWKWARD. -____-


Theeeeeen, yesterday was Sadies!
And it was really fun too. (:
So Andrew had like the BEST Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume so we looked pretty spiffy.
I had bunny ears and a bunny tail but my tail fell off so my coolness dropped by like 30 points. ):
Anyways, so we took pictures, and were super awkward 'cause Andrew and I are both REALLY indecisive, so we were just like looking at each other and going, uhhhhhh, what do YOU wanna do?
And then, we had a really cute pose but then the stupid camera guy was like, the turtle should put on his mask! And we tried to say no, but the guy was really pushy ):
Yup.
Then, we went to go watch The Haunting in Connecticut or something like that.
And I WAS REALLY SCARED. Looking back, I don't even think I watched half the movie, HAHAHA. I like either closed my eyes, looked down, or like peeked through my hands during most of the movie.
So after the movie, it was already like.. 7:00, so we were like shoot, we should go eat!
And we went to the food court and Andrew and I ate at this Great Khan place. It was pretty yummy, but I was full before I ate like half of my food... -___- Oh well!
Then we go back to Troy, and play carnival games (:
Afterwards, I realized that we didn't even redeem any of the tickets that we had won!
Then we Photoboothed, went to go dance for like 15 minutes, then went back out for the Hypnotist show.
I was actually kinda freaked out, 'cause most of the people up there WERE actually hypnotized, kinda scary. I wonder how they feel when they're hypnotized though...
Then, for the last 30 minutes, we go back to dance. The dance floor was really cool looking though! All foggy and the lighting was really trippy. For the most part, the music was pretty good too! Even if I only heard like 45 minutes worth.

So now, I'm at home, very very very tired.
Still gotta finish homework. ):
BUT NEXT WEEK IS SPRING BREAK.
SO EXCITED.
I really wanna go to the beach, guys! (: Let's go!
If you really read through this entire post, then... you can give yourself a pat on the back. :D

2 comments:

  1. *pat pat* hahaha. :D

    I'm glad you had fun at sadies !! It sounds like a lot of ldsjkf;lksjdf fun. heeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPRING BREAK IS NEXT WEEEEEEEK?????

    ReplyDelete