Cut my hair yesterday. Or trimmed, I should say.
Only Aubrey and Galen noticed, so props to them.
Film festival tonight.
After school, while eating my snack at home, I suddenly had a breakthrough.
No matter how much I say that I dislike my dad or mom, I truly do love them.
They push me to be my best, and sometimes, I hate them for it. Sometimes, I get so sick of trying my best. Sometimes, I do feel like giving up and being mediocre. Sometimes, I just wish I could be a regular student doing sub-par work.
But it's also because of them that I am as strong and hard-working as I am. They've lectured me so many times, not only about school, but about fulfilling my potential. And I know sometimes I get so tired of listening to them talk about how I can be everything I want to be. But they've taught me how to dream big. And to pursue everything I want.
So, I'm sorry, Mom and Dad.
I know I take you for granted. Thank you for supporting me with your all. Your everything.
And thank you, best friends.
The people who have told me that it IS possible. That I should try. That maybe, I can get what I want.
Done with CAHSEE.
Done with Sadies.
Done with this week.
Is it "You're everthing" or "[supporting me] with your everything" ? Hahaha. I'm weird o.O
ReplyDeleteDONE WITH SADIES ?
WHAT ? D:
yay! youve experienced what is known as "enlightenment"
ReplyDelete