Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December

I changed the layout of my blog a few days ago.
I actually wrote this really really really long blog post a few days ago too, but idk... I didn't post it up for some reason.
I think sometimes, I really really really want to let things out, but I don't think Blogger is always an appropriate medium.
I hate how I always restrain myself from saying what I want.


I think The Stranger is such an obscure book.
I mean, I think some of the basic ideas that Camus mentions are kinda right... but it also sounds so hopeless to me. Why are all books that we read junior year so darn depressing?!

1. Thanks for calling me last weekend. It was nice to catch up for those 20 minutes and I'm glad you are still my main squeeze! I can't wait to see you during winter break, hopefully.
2. You make me smile, you make me laugh, and you're so likable. I just can't see what has changed in one year that changed how I feel about you. But please don't leave me.
3. I'm not sure that I need/want you in my life.
4. You are so special to meeeeeeeeee!
5. I don't know why, but I feel like we never really talk anymore. Which is ridiculous because I know that's not true.

So many depressing blog posts lately and I guess mine isn't too much better. :)

Really, I just want to hang in there until winter break.

1 comment:

  1. oooh nice new layout (even if you did it a few days ago. heheheheh) :D its very bright. it like woke me up a bit when i first saw it. MY EYESSSSS

    and i agree with the english stuff -__- first romanticism, then modernism, then existentialism, then absurdism D: so sad and depressing...


    your 1-5 stuff are always so intriguing! makes me curious to know who the ppl are XD tsk tsk tsk nosy Ricky.

    ReplyDelete