I feel like I've been wasting my winter break!
AHHHHHHHHHH.
WHAT HAVE I DONE FOR THE PAST WEEK?
I don't even know!
NOT ENOUGH WORK, OBVIOUSLY.
My goodness. -____-
Like yesterday, I think I slept for a longer time than I was awake.
I swear, I was sick or something.
I woke up, ate breakfast, went for a walk, talked on the phone for a bit, took the BEST BUBBLE BATH OF MY LIFE, went to some of my parents' friends' houses, slept on the way there, more sleep in the car, "ate" lunch at this Chinese restaurant, slept, slept, slept, slept, came home, slept, slept, slept, Jamesy's friends came over, slept, slept, slept while the guys played Starcraft or something and were yelling/screaming their heads off, talked on the phone, slept, slept, slept. -____-
That was my day yesterday.
I feel like "slept" isn't a word.
Why does it look so funny? o_o
Anyways,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
it's actually spelled "sleeapteatedttt"
ReplyDelete