about my winter break has pretty much been summed up in either Josephine's or CC's blog. So read about it there!
I thought I would have a lot of time this break just to chill and relax, but I'M SEEING THAT IS NOT THE CASE ANYMORE. Teachers didn't assign HOMEWORK... but there's still extra credit.
Anyways, hopefully there won't be too much talk about school for the next... 2 weeks or so!
The past 3 days have been a blast! Thanks for everyone who was a part of anything I've done Friday/this weekend because it's been amazing!
Especially playing Taboo @ Yearbook party. MWAHAHAHAHA. I lost my voice because the competition was so fierce!
AND EVEN THOUGH I GOT THE RING AS MY WHITE ELEPHANT DVD EXCHANGE THING. I WILL NOT BE CURSED. JEFF SON, IF YOU EVER READ MY BLOG, YOU BETTER NOT CALL MY PHONE WITH A RESTRICTED NUMBER! DON'T CALL ME CURSED! ):<
And Josephine, Andrew, CC, and anyone else: LET'S WATCH AVATAR.
It looks so gooooooood! I heard everyone say that they liked it. :D
You're welcome, Andrew, for not watching it on Saturday because we wanted to save it for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment