Sunday, March 6, 2011

-I wish I wasn't such a long-term thinker sometimes. I feel like I have to know everything that is going to happen a good month in advance. I like planning, scheduling, organizing... almost to a fault. I like knowing what I'm doing beforehand.

-I love relaxing Saturdays at the beach... even if it is colder than I would like. Yay for obnoxiously blasting music on the way there, absorbing the sun like I'm a reptile, barely getting in the water, really TALKING with people, and eating Rubys... probably too much Rubys because I had one of the worst stomachaches of my life when I got home. Refillable fries are just too yummy. :) And dangerous... -_-

-I can't wait to catch up with an old best friend... even if it means missing a food truck festival in LA. :(

-I'm pretty nervous for mid March/beginning of April. I know that there's nothing more I can do/worry about... but that doesn't stop me from worrying.

-I forgot to write about it here, but my one act of rebellion was a success! Kind of sad how my "rebellion" was me getting my ears pierced. And I told my mom about it before I actually did it... so I guess it's not that rebellious. :]

-I had a bad dream last night... where I got shot in the back twice. It was similar to another dream I had maybe a month ago where I got shot in the back once after I was chased by gangsters. It was quite a strange dream... and not exactly one I want to type out on a public blog. Hm.

-I don't really know what else to write... I have so much going on in my head, but I seem to lose a grip of all of that when I talk to people.

My To-Do List for End of Senior Year/Summer:
-San Diego with the girls!
-Hopefully have a job...
-Get a (henna) tattoo. :)
-San Francisco?!
That's what's on the top of my mind as of now... yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment