I'm not going to lie, but I can't help feeling just a little disappointed. I've worked hard, I always tried to take the higher road, and I always tried to do what's right. A part of me can't accept that after all the work I've done, I'm not going where I think I should. At the same time, I also know that I have been so blessed... and everything happens for a reason. I can't explain why I do, but I'm confident that God has something beautiful planned for me. He has seriously provided me with some of the best people ever... and I can't wait to see who and what is waiting for me in college and beyond.
I'm so lucky to have the most stable and loving friends who will support me through whatever. I'm even luckier to have amazing parents who will love me unconditionally and be proud of me no matter where I end up going. I am so blessed!
I guess it's time for me to stop assuming that I know what's best for me. It's been both awesome and scary to know that so many things are out of my control. I think no matter where I go, I'll be happy though. I can't thank God enough for blessing me with the ability to make the best of things and to keep on loving and questioning, even when things don't go as I wanted/expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment