Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back @ Home!

Home sweet home... well I'm back! :)
Leadership camp was pretty fun, I guess.
Us Troy nerds kinda kept more to ourselves, because as Albert put it, we dgaf about the new friends we could've made.

Well, that's not true, entirely. I mean, we had suites which were like four bedrooms connected by one bathroom, and those girls were pretty fun!
All the days kinda melded into one another fo
r me, pretty much, but the most memorable stuff were in the last two days. We got to do community service @ a Boys and Girls Club and the little kids are pretty much the cutest little things ever! Check 'em out!

ISN'T HE SO CUTE?!
Which reminds me, that was pretty much phrase for the five days we were at leadership camp.
We pretty much directed it towards Albert because he is SO cute and he would be so unresponsive to it and "Al-bert, you are so cute!" was quite catchy.
Unfortunately, I got pretty sick on Tuesday, so I missed the pool party business. I did get to stay in my suite with Tesha, who was like my camp soul mate though! And I did get to sleep for like 12 hours... on their rock hard beds that were, no exaggeration, probably 4 feet off the ground. I'm only like 5 foot 2! -__________- Difficult.
But my roommates were cool 'cause they were both black and from other states (Texas an
d Alabama.. if I remember correctly) Heard some interesting life stories. Felt bad when they asked me questions about my life though, 'cause I'm pretty boring compared to them.
Well, here's Tesha! (In the middle, in case you couldn't tell)


And Albert! Just 'cause he's cute! And his caricature is so freaking accurate!



Well, on a serious note, please do not ask me anything regarding my SAT II scores because they sucked hardcore. Like they're so embarrassing that I will not reveal them to anyone. NOBODY. I hate standardized tests because I'm not smart enough for them. -___- So please, do not make me cry and ask me about it, okay? ):
And unlike many many Asians, I don't just say I did a bad job if I got like a 790 or something. I say I did badly when I ACTUALLY DID BADLY. -_-

4 comments:

  1. it's okay sarah, 160 isn't all bad. :]

    HAHAAHHAHA kidding. don't sweat test scores -_- lol unnecessary stress. anyway nooo i'm going to korea with my family! WHICH CITY ARE YOU GOING TO? WHICH DISTRICT? AHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look really fat in the hips in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey you look beautiful in your pictures, that's all that matters, even if you did get a 450 on your sat II's and don't worry i won't tell anyone :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. we should totally see it! :D

    i'll be around all summer.

    and yeah. we should finally hang out for the first time since your freshman year.

    ReplyDelete