So I pretty much hate any form of standardized testing.
Hate you, SAT II Math Level II and Chemistry. ):
I probably failed both of them. I'll be ecstatic to get like a 700+ on either of them.
I just wish I had the capacity in my brain to like remember all the basic information that would've helped me on the test.
I mean, I'm not stupid, but I just need to study before tests to get a good grade.
And like, I'm horrible with any standardized tests.
I only get the alright grades I do 'cause I try so darn hard. I'm just a hard worker, that's all.
Even my Spanish teacher knows it.
-while @ Menna's desk, asking her about borderline grades-
Andy: Dude, why are you even asking about your grade, Sarah? You have like a 93%
Me: Nooo, I don't.
Andy: Whatever, you have an A.
Menna: Andy! Stop discussing grades!
Andy: Well, it's 'cause I know Sarah's smart.
Menna: Sarah's not smart! She just works really hard to get her grade.
Yeah. Even my Spanish teacher agrees with me.
Darn all you naturally smart kids who don't have to work as hard as I do and still get the same grade.. ):<
HATE SMART PEOPLE. You blessed kids... ):
But I guess I am blessed with being able to see things in the best light.
I mean, I always see the best in people. But sometimes, I think this prevents me from seeing their true personality, but I'd rather have a good impression of people and human kind in general than knowing that the world is ugly. Well, I know the world is ugly. Mean. Confusing. But I guess I just wear special glasses that let me see the world as something beautiful.
Good compromise?
I'm not too sure... :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH "Sarah's not smart!" the story of your life :]
ReplyDeletekidding! you are my little einstein <3
(stress on the little)
sarah, at least you work hard.
ReplyDeletehaha.
my motivation in school has plummeted since freshman year. stay up =)