Saturday, June 20, 2009

I lied.

I'm blogging again. :) Before I leave @ about 2:00 PM.
Well I just dropped my brother off @ the airport where he will be flying to Stanford and staying there for two months.
Two months!
That's such a long time... :/
I'm going to miss him a lot, no lie.
Well, maybe not this week, since I'll be gone.

And probably not while I'm in Korea.
But between then, when I'm @ home, I'll feel so lonely without him.
I mean, his presence is just such a comfort, and I won't have anyone who will really understand me and my humor @ the dinner table or throughout the day.
And he's always been around to talk with, but not for two months now. ):

I don't even know how I'll manage when he goes away like a year from now for college.
Who will answer all my school and life related questions my senior year? ):


No matter how much we bicker, or play fight, or get mad @ each other, I'll still miss him.
Well, here's a nice picture to look @ that we took before he left!


Now I really won't post until Thursday! :)
I'm so scared for my 365 Day Challenge though... hopefully I'll still be able to do it even @ Leadership Camp!

2 comments:

  1. WOAHHHH your brother's going to stanford? is it for internship?
    haha i remember that your brother was supeeer smart!
    and i can't imagine having my sister gone for 2 months ... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. leadership camp?

    ...who would wanna be led by you? besides munchkins from the underworld i mean.
    LOL kidding. <3 (sort of)

    ReplyDelete