So this afternoon, someone called our house phone and we were all too lazy to pick it up. So it went to voicemail and all of a sudden, this strange, mystical music came out of nowhere. I admit, at first I didn't think it was our voicemail but I understood pretty quickly. Not my technologically slow parents. They were like "WHERE IS THAT STRANGE MUSIC COMING FROM?!" Joking, I was like, "Oh, it must be aliens." And my ever funny father was like, "ALIENS?! WHAT IS THAT?!" So I'm sitting on the couch just laughing my butt off, because he's being completely serious. And he remains serious until my mom explains it to him in Korean. And he still doesn't think it's very funny. He was like, "What?! How would aliens call us?" -________- Oh the joys of living with Asian parents.
Edit.
Tom made my day. :)
sarah kuu (10:13:46 PM) : They probably just don't wanna spend like $2000 on me. 
aTOMymous (10:14:59 PM) : LOL
aTOMymous (10:15:00 PM) : nice face
aTOMymous (10:15:04 PM) : looks exactly like you
sarah kuu (10:15:22 PM) : AWWWW, THAT'S SO SWEET TOM.
sarah kuu (10:15:22 PM) : THANKS.
aTOMymous (10:15:27 PM) : i know
aTOMymous (10:15:30 PM) : FREAKING beautiful face
aTOMymous (10:15:32 PM) : seriously
Okay, whatever, my AIM smiley doesn't show up here. -_____-
YOU GET THE GIST OF IT.
I LOVE TOM.
dorkyisu (10:25:05 PM) : you were in my dream last night
sarah kuu (10:25:12 PM) : OH BABY.
dorkyisu (10:25:16 PM) : i was selling lemonade in a stall for 5 cents
sarah kuu (10:25:16 PM) : What happened?!
dorkyisu (10:25:20 PM) : and you walked by with a dollar
dorkyisu (10:25:23 PM) : and i said
dorkyisu (10:25:38 PM) : please buy lemonade and sponsor the american red cross foundation for five cents~
dorkyisu (10:25:40 PM) : and you said
dorkyisu (10:25:48 PM) : sorry... i gotta get a jawbreaker
dorkyisu (10:25:50 PM) : and you left
Love Yisu.
Love Yisu.
dorkyisu (10:26:28 PM) : i feel like my dream showed me who you are in your soul
dorkyisu (10:26:35 PM) : a window to that black hole you call a heart
dorkyisu (10:26:38 PM) : <33333333333
Yeah, love her too... -_____-
Yeah, love her too... -_____-
hahah aw maaaaan i miss you guys. argh. i wanna come home already. :[
ReplyDelete