Idk, lately I've been feeling kinda out of it...
But after having a nice chat with Daddykinz up there, I feel better. A little more at peace.
ANYWAYS, I HAD A REALLY WEIRD DREAM LAST NIGHT.
I don't really recall too well... but this is what I remember:
I was going to Karina's church. I only remember this because I actually saw Karina waving really excitedly in the church parking lot.
It was so weird though, LOL. Because I got a ride with this one REALLY cute guy... except I'm not really sure who he was. He was from Monterey, or somewhere in mid/northern California... so yeah, disappointing. But to get to the church, we had to go up this huuuuuuge hill, and I was scared for my life but excited at the same time because idk, it was craaaazy. Kinda like a rollercoaster.. kinda.
Anyways, we were talking in the car, and yeah, I didn't even know he was from Monterey so I felt so bad asking him for a ride 'cause I didn't really need it or something?
Yeah, I don't even remember what happened when we went inside the church. That's pretty much all I remembered...
Anyways, I think Karina's church came from our discussion at the picnic yesterday... and Monterey kinda got thrown in there because I've been thinking about Yasy a lot and she lives there and we've basically been playing phone tag and I've been waiting for her to call back but I'll probably end up calling her again later today.
That was a long sentence.
TIME TO DO HOMEWORK NOW! YAAAAAY!
InnnTERNaaaaaaaaaal ASSSSSSSSSSSSSesssMenT! NOOOOO. ):
And kinda sucks how I always want what I can't have.
Gotta learn to want what I do have, yaknaahwhattamean?!
hi person who never picks up her phone. so basically what i wanted to tell you is that i'm kind of grounded by my sister -_-. But I don't blame her. She was worried sick yesterday because I didn't call back to tell her I was staying later and she thought I got into an accident. And so she was pretty pissed when I was actually alive and healthy. So now she's not covering for me for my parents anymore so if I want to go out, I have to call them and ask them for permission first, which basically means, I'm not going out. So yea, sorry about the weird plan changes. Hope you're feeling better and not so out of it. I'm doing homework too. Crime and Punishment can kiss my butt. -_-
ReplyDeleteI've been to Karina's church before! It's this massive Catholic place. Really impressive (:
ReplyDeleteWhy am I never in your dreams?! Hahaha jkjk (: It's probably because I make your dreams a reality whenever you see me around at school. HEHEHEH.
HAHAHAH omgoshh rickyy
ReplyDelete"And kinda sucks how I always want what I can't have"
hm?